Before you start, we would like to give you some tips .
- Make a connection at a spot where You have a good coverage. A weak signal will have a low speed.
‘t Waepen van Veere WiFi is a public network, so less safe then Your own WiFi network at home.
A few tips:
- Send en Received data may be visible to others. Caution is in place.
- Do not send confidential information, as long as You don’t have to.
- Watch out when looping into website’s such as social media or online-banking, type the address yourself and check it properly.
- Online-banking and Social-media provide the posibility to login with SSL or HTTPS. en social media verzorgen altijd de mogelijkheid om veilig in te loggen met SSL of HTTPS. This is recognizable by the ‘lock’ in the status bar, if you do not see this lock, log out.